Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Chewy Peanut Butter Fudge Cookies

If you're a peanut butter addict like myself, these yummy Christmas cookies might become your new obsession.

Please don't say I didn't warn you.

Some might be thinking, how are these a Christmas cookie?  For my family they are because I only make them around Christmas time.  Why?  Because that's what my mother did.  And I'm pretty sure we're the same person.

These are one of my favorite cookies of all time because as a peanut butter junkie, these fudgy chewy cookies are filled with peanut butter chips and that makes me want to sing.  And dance.

Crispy around the edges and soft and chewy in the middle.  That sounds like THE perfect cookie to me!

Chewy Peanut Butter Fudge Cookies Reeses


Ingredients:

1 1/4 cup butter
2 cups sugar
2 eggs
2 tsp. vanilla extract
2 cups flour
3/4 cup cocoa powder
1 tsp. baking soda
1/2 tsp. salt
1 bag Reeses Peanut Butter chips

Directions:

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar.
3. Add in eggs and vanilla.  Mix well.
4. Add in dry ingredients.  Mix.
5. Stir in peanut butter chips.
6. Drop tablespoons of dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
7. Bake 8-9 minutes.  Cool on a wire rack.
8. Enjoy!

*Can store in an airtight container for up to 3 days*
*Makes around 4 1/2 dozen cookies*

To Print This Recipe Click Here



No comments:

Post a Comment