I love that it was so simple to make with ingredients I already had in my pantry, plus the colors remind me of winter. And whenever you pair marshmallow with ANYTHING, that's okay with me.
- 3/4 bag mini marshmallows
- 3 cups popped popcorn (can use microwaveable but I prefer to pop my own kernels)
- 1/4 cup butter
- blue M&M's (blue sprinkles are optional as well)
- Place popcorn in a large bowl.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium heat.
- Add in marshmallows to butter and stir until completely melted.
- Pour butter/marshmallow mixture over popcorn.
- Mix until popcorn in completely coated.
- Add in blue M&Ms and stir to combine all ingredients together.
- Serve within a few hours.