- 5 lb. bag potatoes of your choice ( here I used yellow )
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 6 hard boiled eggs, chopped (yoke and white)
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 1/4 cup confectioners sugar
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. + 2 tsp. of salt
- Paprika for garnish (optional)
Start by rinsing off your potatoes. Peel and dice into squares. Place chopped potatoes into a large pot and cover with water. Add 2 tsp. of salt into the water and turn heat on high to bring to a boil. Once the water is boiling, turn down to medium high heat and boil until fork tender, about 20 minutes. Do not overcook or your potato salad will be mushy.
Drain potatoes and place into a large bowl. Add remaining ingredients and stir gently until all of the ingredients are well incorporated.
Sprinkle with paprika. Cover and store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.