Friday, February 7, 2014

Non-Alcoholic Pina Coladas


If there's one thing I love, it's coconut.  Anything coconut.  Drinks, desserts, candy.  I even eat it straight out of the bag sometimes. Hey, don't judge me!  
I love Pina Coladas but I'm not a drinker.  I just don't like the taste of alcohol and I don't think it would be appropriate of me to be sipping down some cocktails with my three kids running around.  So, here's the simple recipe for nonalcoholic Pina Coladas.  If you enjoy a cocktail once in a while, you can add rum to this.  But it's delicious all on it's own.  

Ingredients:
2 cups ice
1 cup pineapple juice
1 1/2 cups Coco Goya Cream of Coconut
1 tsp. sugar

Directions:
1.Add ice, pineapple juice and cream of coconut to blender. Blend on high speed until ice is crushed, ingredients are combined and the drink is smooth.  About 1-2 minutes.
2. Pour into glass and enjoy! You can also garnish with pineapple chunks or cherries. 



No comments:

Post a Comment