Monday, February 3, 2014

Elf Report Printable

If you've seen my 25 days of Elf on the Shelf Ideas post, you probably already saw this handsome little guy when he brought back his annual 'Elf Report' for the kids.  


I made this fairly close to Christmas because I knew that the kids would be on their best behavior the closer it got to the big day.  I wanted to let the kids know that they were indeed on Santa's nice list, but there were a few things they needed a little work on.  That's when the Elf Report was born.  And I will be making this every year to let them know exactly what Harry's been "seeing".  

Download your free 'Elf Report' here.


It's a good way to let them know what they need to work on while also focusing on their positive behavior as well.  And because the advice is coming from your elf, they just might listen.  Well…..maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment