I'd have to say that coleslaw is one of the most underrated side dishes ever. Everyone always opts for the macaroni or potato salad. But once you make this, I'm positive people will think twice before skipping over this delicious slaw. It's sweet and creamy and makes the perfect side dish for your next barbecue or an easy dinner. The best part is that it's so much easier to make than any of the other side dishes because there is no cooking required. Just blend, chill, and serve.
- 1 (16 ounce) bag coleslaw mix
- 1 Tablespoon white vinegar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 Tablespoon milk
- 3 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- Whisk together the vinegar, Miracle Whip, sugar, milk, oil, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
- Pour dressing over the coleslaw mix. Mix until coleslaw is well coated.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours before serving.