This wrap is super simple to make with a lot of flavor! You can add in any veggies you like and use any type of wrap. The possibilities are endless.
- 2 flour tortilla ( can use whole wheat, corn, or a spinach wrap)
- 2 outer lettuce leaves
- 1/4 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1/4 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1/4 orange bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 tomato, sliced
- 1/4 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 Vlassic pickle sandwich stacker, sliced in 4 pieces lengthwise
- 1/4 red onion, sliced thinly
- 5 black olives, sliced
- 1/2 Tbsp. vinegar
- 1/2 Tbsp. olive oil
Add ingredients to your wrap of choice in any order you prefer. Drizzle with oil and vinegar. Fold in half, fold in both sides, and roll together.