- 1 box (16 oz) ziti
- 1 ( 15 oz) jar alfredo sauce
- 1 (24 oz) jar marinara sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp. parsley *(OPTIONAL)*
- 1 Tbsp. red pepper flakes *(OPTIONAL)*
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Cook pasta according to directions on the package. Drain.
In a large bowl, add marinara and alfredo sauces and mix together. Add mozzarella cheese and stir.
Then add the pasta and toss to coat.
Pour into a 13x9 baking dish and bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and top with shredded parmesan cheese. Bake an additional 5 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbly. Sprinkle with parsley and red pepper flakes (if you're using them).