Saturday, July 12, 2014

Grilled Garlic Butter Mushrooms

If you love mushrooms like I do, you are going to LOVE this simple side dish.  It's bursting with flavor and it's so easy to make.  I actually made these on the George Forman grill because it was raining ( in Florida? Who knew!). Just load a few up on some skewers, grill, brush on the butter, and enjoy.  I'm not going to lie, this was actually my lunch one day.  Yes.  I ate an entire package of mushrooms by myself.  I'm not ashamed!


Ingredients:


  • 1 package whole mushrooms
  • 2 Tbsp. butter
  • 1 tsp. garlic powder
  • 1/2 tsp. salt
  • 1/4 tsp. basil
  • 1/4 tsp. dried parsley


Directions:

Melt butter in a small dish.  Add garlic powder, salt, basil, and dried parsley.  Mix well.

Wash your mushrooms and pat dry.  Place mushrooms on a skewer.  ( I fit 3-4 mushrooms on each skewer.)

Place on the grill and cook for 3 minutes.  Brush with butter mixture and flip over.  Cook them another 3 minutes and turn again.  Continue flipping and basting until all of your butter is finished and your mushrooms are tender.



Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment