Thursday, November 5, 2015

2015 Elf on the Shelf Planning Calendar - Free Printable



Well folks, the time is coming again where our little elves will be making their grand appearances.  I can't speak for anyone else, but I know that I'm very excited to be welcoming our elf Harry back in the next few weeks.

I decided to make a planning calendar again this year because frankly, if I don't write things down nowadays I'll most likely forget what I'm supposed to be doing.  It happens to us all at one point or another.  Right? Hello?? Please tell me it happens to us all.

Download your FREE calendar HERE

Okay okay, so you might be saying "Hey, lady.  Let us get through Thanksgiving first."

Please let it be known I am NOT one to rush through any holiday.  I by no means like looking for halloween costumes and seeing twinkling christmas trees in my peripheral vision.  Or shopping for Thanksgiving decor while hearing Christmas music blaring through speakers in the store.  (Seriously Wal-Mart, get it together!)  But I AM one to be organized and on top of things when it comes to each and every holiday.

Learning from past experiences, this elf takes some serious time and effort to get all his mischievous and festive tactics in order.  That's why I seriously heart this planning calendar.

If you don't know how it works, it's simple.  Think of some creative ideas your kids would love or search around Pinterest for some motivation or ideas that other people have come up with.    Fill in each date with a different activity your elf will be doing, and cross them off as you go.  That's it!

If you're looking for some new ideas, you can check out some of the shenanigans our elf has been up to over the years.




Want to make your Elf on the Shelf planning even easier?

Check out my 6 Tips for Stress Free Elf on the Shelf planning.






No comments:

Post a Comment