Monday, February 3, 2014

Valentine's Day Treat Bag Toppers



Valentine's Day is coming up soon and I don't know about you, but I'm getting a little tired of the same old candy boxes.  My kids never eat all of the candy is those little miniature heart boxes because at least one of them is going to be a tad bit disgusting and have some weird flavored filling. So I decided to buy a bag of candy they all love and make my own little toppers for them.  These are so simple to make and are super cute!  I made one for a boy and a girl because obviously I couldn't give my son a pink bag topper.  He would NOT be a happy camper.  If you'd like to make one all you need to do is print, cut, and apply to the bag.  It's a simple but personal way to show your kiddos ya love 'em.

All You'll Need is:

  • A Bag Topper PDF Printable: Click one below
  • Boy Topper
  • Girl Topper
  • Scissors
  • Ziploc sandwich bags
  • Candy or treat of your choice


Directions:
 
 
 

To apply to your bag you can do this a lot of different ways.  You can hole punch and tie with a ribbon.  You can also staple it or glue it.  I personally used double sided sticky tape.  But any option will work.  




No comments:

Post a Comment